Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'm back

Is been long time no blogging ,there are a lots of happened on me .Now i am back with a brand new kar fay.

i had realized that nth is important than how to make myself happy instead care of other feeling.And now i moved to kl working ,i started a new career,i met a bunch of new housemate,i had a very challenging job , had a new goal and for sure will not miss that i had a brunch of very nice , friendly,funny and awesome colleagues.

My awesome colleagues and housemate really taught me a lot of them and i really gained they 'long'(the good ) and knew my short(the bad)really thanks to them.Without them i still a naive village guys(is direct from cantonese mean country cousin) with a naive thinking. And now i set myself a new target. i wish to archive it by before my age of 30.

i wanted to become a man who have brave to pull the sword prove that i am a good warrior even i cannot pull the sword at the very first time , i won't gave up to walk into the path.

And now i had deleted all the previous post to let me not to turn back to seem what happen were happened , i will only look forward to archive my dream and make sure it will success.